[pdftex] pdfTeX, Tables and footnotes

h+i na199 at worldonline.de
Fri Feb 15 17:27:05 CET 2002

Hello,
your way might give you strange results under any circumstances.

Put the footnote "by hand" at least at the end of the tabular if not even farther
down. The proposal shown  below might do it.

   \begin{table}[!ht]
    \begin{center}
     \begin{tabular}{|l|l|c|c|c|r|}
      \hline
      & XCV-1000 $^*$& 191    &   --     &    40
       &    0.10 ms~ \\
\hline
\end{tabular}
\removelastskip