[pdftex] bibliography styles

Rui Pimenta rpimenta at bigfoot.com
Fri Feb 8 11:17:20 CET 2002

Hello all,

      Can anyone tell me where I can find a list of bibliography styles.

      I'm looking for something like the style that is in the Kluwer Academic
Publishers books. I have one file that is kluwer.bst but it does not have any
resemblance with what is in the books.

In the books the citations are like:

[KRI96] or [PET96,p.41] or [WOO, et al.]

and the references like:

[KRI96]     C.M. Krishma, and K.G. Shin (2000). Real-Time Systems (pp.23-24).

[GAJ92]     D. Gajski F. Vahid S. N. (1992). Modeling with speccharts. Technical report,
            Department of Computer Science, University of California, Irvine-US.

Thanks in advance.

----
Best regards,
Rui Pimenta                    mailto:rpimenta at bigfoot.com