[pdftex] pdflatex is not able to include my postscript figures

Georg-Friedemann Rust auf Renoir Georg-Friedemann.Rust at ikra.med.uni-muenchen.de
Sun Feb 3 00:20:51 CET 2002

Hi,

using ps2pdf yield to a blurry appearance of the letters at the screen (e.g. acroread under Linux).

After printing it is normal, in spite of that I would better sleep if I get a better result

on the screen. Using pdflatex leads to much better images at the screen (normal appearance) but

pdflatex don´t include my postscript (ps-files) figures - not eps!

Do you have any idea what I can do to get the figures in my pdf file.

The problem is I would like to send a pdf (high quality) to SPIE until monday.

Best regards,

Friedemann

--
work:   Georg-Friedemann Rust, MD, PhD
        University of Munich - Klinikum Grosshadern

        Tel.: +49 89 7095 3645
        Fax : +49 89 7095 8832
        email: grust at ikra.med.uni-muenchen.de

home:   Georg-Friedemann Rust